Here it is, the moment you’ve been waiting for! Time to spread the succulent love.
To thank my nearly 4k followers I am doing 3 large give away boxes this time! AND if I reach 5k followers by the end of the give away, I will pick 3 more winners!
Each box will be loaded down with succulents…
- About: I’m vegetarian. I’m Sagittarius and artist. I love The Beatles, and dogs! Spring is my favourite season. I’m an only child. I’m FTM transgender but only identify as a gay male. I will write to anybody! I have a tattoo on my wrist that says peace in braille, and rainbow gauges in my ears. I love fast food, tie dying, decorating my room, shopping online and off (but mostly online), cuddling with my Cockapoo named Mickey, collecting rings/trinkets, throwing parties, eating candy, making things, ordering free samples, fashion, can’t cook to save my life, Netflix, crafts, clubbing, and making people laugh, I am generous and enjoy Oldies. Green is my favourite colour. Halloween is my favourite holiday. I’m addicted to playing Kardashian on my Ipod and just recently using Instagram.
- My favourite foods are mangos, 99 Restaurant, Dominoes pizza, pickles, Pinkberry/Froyo World & Auntie Annies.
- My favourite movies and TV shows are Juno, Aquamarine, The Office, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Investigation Discovery, Bojack Horseman, Bates Motel, Bob’s Burgers, & Dateline.
- My favourite books are The Catcher In The Rye, It’s Kind Of a Funny Story, & Life As we Knew it.
- My favourite quotes are:
- "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- "If you wait to tell someone you love them, it’s too late." -Paul McCartney
- "If you don’t shoot, you don’t score."
- "It’s all okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end."
- "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make." -Paul McCartney
Looking for:• Pen Pals
• Art Pals
• Package Pals
• Snail Mail
- If you literally like anything I like email me and we can get this party started! I have no age requirements nor country requirements, I enjoy using stamps lol. What I expect from a penpal is LGBTQA respect and a consistency to correspondence. But I seriously love meeting new people with different interests and writing to them, so if you are interested hit me up! (jbartlett1 @ my . ccri . edu)
I really want a penpal but no one will be my penpal can you help me?
sure thing! I can’t personally take any more pen pals on, but maybe one of my followers would like another pen pal? :)